Since 2018, we have been providing a bespoke utilities service created for the BTR sector. Residential landlords used to struggling to work out the carbon footprint of their buildings and needed a more efficient way of reducing their emissions and reporting their ESG data. Our service, which provides multiple utilities on one bill, is the answer.
Purchase and manage the energy centrally on a single contract framework, using a sub-billing arrangement that drives your building and its users to Net Zero.
- Utilise a single supplier environment to achieve competitiveness
- Utilise the smoothing of individual profiles to improve load shape
- Utilise individual submetering to understand use in each room and responsibly support the journey to Net Zero
- Utilise a partner to deliver the management of the billing and customer service
- Utilise a single contract environment to remove complexity
Over 16,000 apartments across the UK are serviced by our Resident Billing service.
We fix utility costs ever year to make sure residents aren’t exposed to sudden price hikes. That means no more trawling through comparison sites or having to change suppliers for residents yourselves.
To make sure we stay competitive on cost, we benchmark our prices against the most robust domestic suppliers in the market.